4FL,Xinyongsheng Building,No.72 Songguang Road, Baoan Dist., Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
For customer service: support@Ceravape.com
General inquiries: support@Ceravape.com
Wholesale & Retail Inquiries: Bonnie@Ceravape.com
Bonnie 186 8864 8873
HOW TO AVOID INVENTORY SHORTAGES DUE TO CNY 2021
Time：2020-12-17 Hits：505 Compile：admin
Chinese New Year (CNY), AKA Spring Festival, is an annual multi-week festival that marks the beginning of the new year on the Chinese calendar. Beginning on February 10, 2020, the festival is China’s most prominent holiday, with factories and businesses shutting down across the country and millions of workers migrating home to be with their families. This year’s holiday aligns with the Year of the Ox.How Does CNY Affect My Vape&Packaging Inventory?
All Chinese manufacturing, labor, and shipping cease outright during CNY. Following the holiday, it can take factories months to return to full production due to employee turnover.
To ensure that your company’s supply chain and inventory levels are not affected by this work stoppage, it is imperative that you place any Ceravape hardware orders by the dates provided below.
KEY DATES TO REMEMBER
December 30, 2020: Pre-CNY Deadline for Customized Orders
• Last date to place a confirmed order for any customized Ceravape syringes,cartridges, disposables or batteries that will ship prior to CNY.
January 10, 2021: Pre-CNY Deadline for Packaging
• Last date to place a confirmed order for packaging that will ship prior to CNY.
January 15, 2021: Pre-CNY Deadline for Non-Customized Orders
• Last date to place a confirmed order for any non-customized Ceravape cartridges, disposables or batteries that will ship prior to CNY.
February 4, 2021: Last Shipment Before CNY
• Last date our factory will ship orders prior to CNY.
March 1, 2021: Factory Resumes Full Production
• This is the date that our factory will resume full production capacity.
Feel free to give us a call at +86 186 886 48873 or contact me direct.
A Ceravape Representative will be happy to walk you through the process to ensure you are fully stocked and prepared for 2021.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !